♥ WARNING - THIS POST CONTAINS A HIGH VOLUME OF PINKNESS ♥
I was inspired to do a little post on all the makeup products I have that have PINK in the product's name. This inspiration was brought on after I purchased this gorgeous limited edition blush by Maybelline in shade Pressworthy Pink.
I got this from Shoppers Drug Mart at $10.49 Canadian, and I am so pleased with it. I tried it last night and it looked so gorgeous on my light-medium skintone. It's slightly darker than your average baby pink blush, and has a bit of shimmer to it. It's very pigmented, so a little bit goes a long way, as with most blushes. It's my first Maybelline powder blush and so far I'm impressed. I'm contemplating getting a backup, that's how much I love it!
And without any delay, here are the products I own that have PINK in the products name;
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush - Pink Frosting
- Maybelline New York Blush - Pressworthy Pink
- Mac Lustre Eyeshadow - Pink Venus
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - Candy Pink
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Pink Blush
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - Pink Star
- Revlon Super lustrous Lipgloss - Pink Pop
- L'oreal Glam Shine Diamant Lipgloss - Pink Carat
All products were bought with my own money :)
I hope you enjoyed my pink themed makeup post ♥
Questions, comments, requests ? Leave a comment I will reply x
Have a great day ♥