Followers

Monday, 17 October 2011

New Bronzer ♥ Marcelle Sundune Bronzing Pressed Powder


Heyy everyone, hope your all doing well ♥ Just wanted to share a quick post with you all about a new bronzer I've picked up from Shoppers Drug Mart. Even though winter is coming I still need my beloved bronzer, at least to give a bit of warmth to the face. I got this for about $20.00 Canadian and I'm really pleased with it. First of all it is HUGE, I'm sure this will last me a year at least, maybe more. It has a lovely satin finish, and I adore the bright coral strip of blush included, making it a 2 in 1 really. I've used the blush alone at times when I've been in the mood for a more matte bronzer like my Bourjois Delice de Poudre, and it worked fine. I really love the effort Marcelle put into this bronzer, as you can see the product's surface is all peaked, which is really unique. It is only available in the 1 shade, but I would say it is a universal product and people of all skin colors would enjoy this. For the price it is so worth it, as it is absolutely massive and if you come across it I would really recommend it ♥ 





If you have any questions just leave a comment, thanks for reading and have a lovely day 


1 comment:

Lions and Tigers and Make-up said...

I love the coral blush streak in the middle of the bronzer! Beautiful, great post!

lionsandmakeup.blogspot.com
xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...