Followers

Monday 17 October 2011

New Bronzer ♥ Marcelle Sundune Bronzing Pressed Powder


Heyy everyone, hope your all doing well ♥ Just wanted to share a quick post with you all about a new bronzer I've picked up from Shoppers Drug Mart. Even though winter is coming I still need my beloved bronzer, at least to give a bit of warmth to the face. I got this for about $20.00 Canadian and I'm really pleased with it. First of all it is HUGE, I'm sure this will last me a year at least, maybe more. It has a lovely satin finish, and I adore the bright coral strip of blush included, making it a 2 in 1 really. I've used the blush alone at times when I've been in the mood for a more matte bronzer like my Bourjois Delice de Poudre, and it worked fine. I really love the effort Marcelle put into this bronzer, as you can see the product's surface is all peaked, which is really unique. It is only available in the 1 shade, but I would say it is a universal product and people of all skin colors would enjoy this. For the price it is so worth it, as it is absolutely massive and if you come across it I would really recommend it ♥ 





If you have any questions just leave a comment, thanks for reading and have a lovely day 


2 comments:

Lions and Tigers and Make-up said...

I love the coral blush streak in the middle of the bronzer! Beautiful, great post!

lionsandmakeup.blogspot.com
xoxo

Skeyndor said...

Wow! Nice blog post! Love it!

skin treatment in delhi

best skin care brand in india

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...