Followers

Monday, 6 February 2012

TOWIE Makeup ♥ Lucy Mecklenburgh (Inspiration for Valentines Day)

Heyy everyone, just wanted to do a really quick post here. I was watching TOWIE (The Only Way is Essex - a UK reality show for anyone who dosn't know), and I could not stop admiring Lucy's makeup. I think in general the makeup the girls in TOWIE are wearing this season is absolutely stunning, but Lucy never fails to impress me, she always looks well reem (TOWIE word for stunning hehe). I've noticed this season that Lucy always seems to have that darker color on the outside, applied in a really defined sort of way, with a lighter color on the inside and this really seems to elongate her eyes. Also loving the glossy red lip and barely there blush. She looks so polished and lovely as always. I'm thinking of doing a similar look for my Valentine's dinner with the boyfriend, and hopefully that will go well ! What do you guys think ? 


Let me know if your a TOWIE fan ! I absolutely love it. 

6 comments:

Beauty Fiend said...

I agree with you the girls on TOWIE's make up is stunning especially Lucy's and Lucy Goodger.

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

She looks great! Her Make-Up is amazing! Love it!

Hope you visit me on my Blog
fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love it, would you do a tutorial pleaseeeeeee?!

Anonymous said...

Tutorial please!! x

Anonymous said...

I think Lucy looks so beautiful and I really want to know what foundation she uses!!!

* Annette * said...

Omg I love love love this show!! Even though I live in Los Angeles, Ca I find myself dl'ing the episodes online.
I love Lucy's eye makeup & Chloe's too. I have been waiting to see if anyone has done a tutorial but I haven't found one yet!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...